Class Teacher: Mrs Lansdown
Welcome to Poplar Class page. Here you will find lots of evidence of the children's learning and what we get up to in Year 4. We love Maths and English, and we enjoy learning outdoors too.
Here's what we're learning this term:
- The Digestive System - we can name the main parts and tell you their function. We did an amazing investigation...take a look at the photos in our Snapshots.
- Teeth - we have been learning about the different types of teeth we have and what their job is.
- Yoga - during our lessons we have been learning and linking Yoga moves. This is good for our minds and bodies.
- Maths - tick, tock says the clock! We have been learning all about time and found a great way for remembering how many days each month has.
- English - our recipe for success in English is to always challenge ourselves to use a good measure of utterly amazing vocabulary, a large pinch of perfect punctuation and a sprinkle of subordinating conjunctions!
- We wear our PE kit to school every Thursday making sure our head is tied up and our earrings are removed.